Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Hot Hoechlin Rumor

Why did I not think about this before?

You know Tyler Hoechlin, right? He was in Road to Perdition, he’s on MTV’s Teen Wolf....

Well, evidently, he is also on a short list to play Batman opposite Henry Cavill in the Man of Steel sequel that will bring both superheroes together.

Woof!

I totally see this guy as Bruce Wayne/Batman (click here for evidence of Hoechlins hotness). Others are thinking Ryan Gosling (I love me some RyGos, but I kinda do not see him as the Caped Crusader at all).

So...why did not think about this before?

Probably because the thought of putting these two together was just too hot handle. It probably stuck me as dangerous on a subconscious level, for movie screens just might melt on us.

Although, to be perfectly honest, I just haven’t gotten around to recasting in my Batman quite just yet. I guess I know Christian Bale was just that good.

Photo: FanPop.com.

No comments: