Thursday, July 25, 2013

Castle Case Reporter

Every once in a while I see a face on TV or in the sillier side of the news, and I just gotta talk it up.

Case in latest point: Warren Christie.

The Northern Ireland native was one of the stars of Syfys Alphas, and was featured in This Means War and Apollo 18, right.

So the guy has been around...but, yeah, Im just making his one-sided acquaintance.

Don’t judge.

Anyway, Castle fans – among whom I have yet to count myself – are in luck, for they will get to see more of Christie this fall, when this cutie-patootie guests on the show’s second episode back.

He will play a (hot) reporter with a really good jawline pair of pretty eyes knack for stumbling upon stories that are not in line with national security interests.

Mmm...I wonder if Alphas is available on the Netflix I get down here in Peru....

Photo: Twitter.com/HWarrenChristie.

No comments: