Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Alone In the Big Black Space

Whoa.

I cannot even begin to do justice to how awesomely terrifying – and accomplished! – Alfonso Cuarón’s upcoming Gravity looks, so I will just say the following, OKRRR.

The film stars Sandra Bullock and George Clooney as two astronauts left adrift in space after a horrible accident cuts them off from each other and, seemingly, from Earth.

And there are two teasers you gotta watch, here and here...and in that order, before you totally decide that, yeah, you will splurge on IMAX tickets for when this one comes out on Oct. 4. I think it will be worth it.

I mean, I am already impressed.

Interested in more? Then check out what Bullock and Cuarón had to say about their collaboration while at Comic-Con last week.

Photo: ScienceFiction.com.

No comments: