Tuesday, July 02, 2013

Simply Irresistible, Pt. 88

So I’ve finally started watching The Fall on Netflix, right – and all I can ask myself is who is that?

No, not Gillian Anderson, who is fierce as Stella Gibson, a detective superintendent investigating a series of murders in Northern Ireland.

And no, not Jamie Dornan (TV’s Once Upon a Time), who plays Paul Spector, the family man by day, murderer with a penchant for Belfast brunettes by night.

I mean Ben Peel.

That is one tall glass of abstastic water.

Peel plays a detective sergeant working a difference case with whom Stella forges a sexy NSA connection, from what I have seen one episode and a quarter into The Fall’s five-episode first season.

Peel me off a piece of that. Hot dayum.

Photo: Herald.ie.

Update: Holy!

Y'all wanna get to streamin’ the show to find out what I mean by that, trust.

No comments: