Thursday, January 03, 2013

Working Brit

Alright, kids – level with me here.

She may act (isn), judge new talents (does she still or, uh, not?), and write, but, at heart, Britney Spears is a musician in the music business.

So, naturally, the pop tart is going back to what she does adequately these days best: sing.

Spears has tweet-confirmed that she is hard at work on a new album with some inspiring new producers.

Don’t get too excited, though: Her rep has followed up and said that the CD is still a long ways to go.

I guess it’ll all depend on many factors, like how busy the pop tart is in the coming months.

See what I did there? I’m quite chuffed with myself for that one.

Photo: DigitalSpy.co.uk.

Update: You know who would jump at the chance to work with La Spears but quick”?

No comments: