Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Most Wanted

My, my – who else would it be.

Prince Harry has been named top of the tops when it comes to bachelors for 2013 by Town & Country magazine.

I know that’s a real magazine and all, but I kinda felt like I was reenacting that bit in Notting Hill when I typed that just now. Y know, the one in which Hugh Grant whips out the first magazine name out of his head to interview Julia Roberts and the best he comes up with is Horse & Hound.

Anyway, wanna know why the magazine likes him? ’Cause he’s a bad boy!

Well, duh.

“He’s the wild-card royal, the naughty one, the one who goes out with rah women, hangs out with a fast crowd, downs too many drinks, and goes home at the wrong moment. That’s why we all like him best. He might not possess a towering intellect – he was a lackadaisical student at Eton, and he skipped university to go to Sandhurst, the English equivalent of West Point – but he is cooler and more appealing than his older brother, sweet as William undoubtedly is.”

Evidently, Harry’s also more eligible and wanted than bachelor emeritus George Clooney since he beat the actor to the No. 1 spot.

And as handsome as Clooney is, I bet the prince also has a cuter tush. In fact, we know that.

Photo: People.com.

No comments: