Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Staying on the Beat

I’ll admit it: I haven’t watch Law & Order: Special Victims Unit the last couple o few years, and not just because Christopher Meloni left.

Guess I kinda outgrew it, if that makes any sense. Plus, it repeats fairly quickly in syndication. So it’s not like I can’t jump back in at some point and catch up in no time.

Especially since Mariska Hargitay’s sticking around the show for its 15th season, as the Emmy winner tweet-announced herself last weekend.

And why wouldn’t she? It’s a good gig for her – one that earned her a cool $500,000 per ep in Year 14.

Photo: Rickey.org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mariska is so beautiful. Love her as Olivia Benson. She is the only reason why I see SVU. Never liked Meloni. I hope he does not come back ever.