Monday, May 13, 2013

Baba Wawa Is Done, Alright

I guess the time is today: Barbara Walters will be making an on-air announcement today on The View.

I say that because she did put out a statement yesterday, about her retirement, which is happening, after all.

“I am very happy with my decision and look forward to a wonderful and special year ahead both on The View and with ABC News,” 83-year-old Walters said“I created The View and am delighted it will last beyond my leaving it.

Walters has been at it since 1961, which is when she joined Today as one of the shows anchors. The accomplished, award-winning rest you mostly probably know.

Now, why do I keep bringing up The ViewCause Walters said that when and if the time came, she would say something on the show. And here we are.

So be sure to tune in.

Photo: Zimbio.com.

No comments: