Saturday, March 16, 2013

Going Ape

I am so happy Keri Russell is working a lot these days.

Sure, I was within reach of her new horror movie, Dark Skies, just last month (who knows when thatll open in South America, if at all), but I just couldn’t.... And I am totally into what she’s doing on FX’s The Americans, which just started playing down here.

Plus, shes got festival darling Austenland coming out this year....

Well, now Russell’s prepping to have a Felicity reunion (of sorts).

The actress is joining Andy Serkis, Jason Clarke (Zero Dark Thirty), Kodi Smit-McPhee (Let Me In), and Gary Oldman in Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, which will be directed by Matt Reeves, who co-created my favorite fickle-pickle show.

Hope she gets to kick lots of monkey ass! I like it when they have her kick ass.

Photo: HitFix.com.

No comments: