Monday, March 18, 2013

Make Your Diet Rich Like G.P.

Gwyneth Paltrow knows how her bread is buttered – and that bread is probably gluten-free and that butter is definitely not fun fatty at all.

And, as she would, she is telling us all about it.

Indeed, G.P. is following up her best-selling My Father’s Daughter cookbook with the upcoming It’s All Good: Delicious, Easy Recipes That Will Make You Look Good and Feel Great, which, evidently, is already inviting controversy.

Now, from what Paltrow has said, the book was inspired by a health scare she had that led her to cut out all kinds of fun-for-me things from her diet like booze, dairy, eggs, sugar, and meat – but I am still gonna buy a copy after the tome comes out on April 2.

I enjoy recipe books.

And from time to time, I do like to try something that is not all bad for me.

Unlike what people like to say, that she did it to show off and pat herself on her flawless back, girlfriend started her lifestyle website GOOP to share the information her position in life has brought her fabulous way.

It’s the best s---, so why not stock our bookshelves with it for a rainy day, right?

Photo: EW.com.

No comments: