Sunday, March 17, 2013

He’s Got the Moves

Any week that I get to have two posts about Cheyenne Jackson is a hella good week, you gotta admit.

Especially when I fancy the first one to be for me and only me.

But I digress, I know.

Point is Jackson has signed on to replace Sean Hayes as a Gena Rowlands’ dance instructor in the indie 6 Dance Lessons in 6 Weeks.

Wanna know what gets me? The project is set in St. Petersburg, Fla.

Now, I don’t know if the film will shoot on location, but given that I used to be based in Miami, and boyfriend could pop in for a quick visit.

Urgh – I had better not let my mind go there. It’s too sad.

Anyway, the studly multi-hyphenate is also set to star in The Onion Presents: The News (which I bet is a comedy!), as a ruthlessly ambitious news anchor. And he has a part in the Liberace HBO movie Behind the Candelabra.

So get used to seeing more of Jackson beginning now!

Always a good thing.

Photo: ElLavaderoDeLasMunecas.blogspot.com.

No comments: