Friday, April 16, 2010

Not Into This, Jen

Oh, jeez – not her, too.

The
rumor was true: Jennifer Aniston is launching her first ever fragrance, Lolavie.

“It’s been a year-and-a-half journey,” Aniston
said. “I’d been asked to do things before, and it never felt organic. But [then] I thought, ‘This could be a creative expression.’”

Aniston describes Lolavie, whose fragrance notes are not yet available, as “a non-perfume perfume…I want people to go, ‘What is that? You smell great!’ But most of all I wanted it to smell natural.”

The scent will first be available in the U.K. beginning in June, while an American release is TBA.

I don’t know, Jen. This is a little too something you wouldn’t do. What gives? I mean, you’re already getting bagged on for the
campaign. Oy.

Photo: NYMag.com.

No comments: