Wednesday, November 05, 2014

The Fass Is Up for the Jobs

Mmm...this could be rather interesting.

I don’t quite see it (yet), but I could get behind it.

I am talking about Michael Fassbender as Steve Jobs.

Evidently, now that Christian Bale and Leonardo DiCaprio have both passed on playing the guy in a new in-the-works biopic, the powers that be have turned their attention to the 12 Years a Slave Academy Award nominee.

The untitled project was written by Aaron Sorkin and will be directed by Danny Boyle, who is hoping to start shooting this winter.

I love myself the Fass som’in’ fierce – but I just don’t think he resembles Jobs, y’ know what I mean. I know that that’s an easy fix, but, hairline-wise alone, Im surprised they’ve not thought of like, Jude Law or someone in that physical vicinity.

Photo: Rebloggy.com.

No comments: