Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hemsworth the Sexiest

Duh!

Sorry, Chris Pratt and Neil Patrick Harris, but People magazine has gone with Chris Hemsworth as its Sexiest Man Alive for 2014.

Personally, I would also add that the In the Heart of the Sea star – the man who is Thor! – is the Hottest Man Alive. And the Manliest Man Alive (that voice!).

I also reckon that Australia would dub him Sexiest Aussie Alive and the Aussiest Aussie Alive on account of the self-deprecation he reportedly exhibited when he found out he had been selected for the annual hot-nor.

“Good – but you’re a couple years late,” he told the magazine during the shoot for the popular issue, on sale this week. I hit my peak a few years ago. I’m on the decline now, so.... I’m not sure that I still deserve it, but thank you.

Oh, you deserve it, dude.

But don’t feel bad for Pratt, though. The Guardians of the Galaxy star also was singled out by People for the brand o’ sexy he has been bringing, especially this year,  and will continue to provide to the world for many years to come.

Ditto Fifty Shades of Grey star Jamie Dornan. Ki Hong Lee, from The Maze Runner. Matt Bomer. And Michael Strahan.

Photo: People.com.

No comments: