Saturday, October 12, 2013

The Skarsgård Video Star

I suddenly find myself a huge fan of Australian electro band Cut Copy.

I feel like, if they went ahead and supported my Alexander Skarsgård obsession by casting my favorite Swede and his insane torso situation in the video for their Free Your Mind” (which has him rocking the vintage Eric hair and running around some field in his tighty whities), I can totally support their music and tell you that they are kicking off a tour in North Carolina at the end of October.

I honestly cannot wait to see more.

I mean, hear more.

Although, yeah...I would see more. I kinda dig how the video casts Skarsgård in a role reminiscent of his recent turn as the leader of a cult-y collective of anarchists in The East.

Oof...and then dude Skars-barks.

Swoon.

Photo: EW.com.

No comments: