Saturday, October 12, 2013

Simply Irresistible, Pt. 91

It’s definitely s--- like this that makes me wish I watched reality competitions on TV.

Pretty sure it was earlier this week that this Brant Daugherty fella scorched up the dance floor with a sexy samba on Dancing with the Stars, right. I think I then tweeted my amazement at not having been acquainted with his shirtless situation prior to this – especially cause, evidently, the guy is an actor who has appeared on ABC Family’s Pretty Little Liars, which I have been known to watch.

OMG, I just placed him: He played that douche Noel Kahn!

Anyway, I marveled at it, and I was rewarded with more it. Behold Daugherty working out in West Hollywood a few days ago.

Nice, huh.

That smile of his could light up my Christmas tree (and I do not mean that as a euphemism).

Photo: TooFab.com.

No comments: