Monday, March 14, 2011

Stylin’

He has been a cutting-edger, a legend, “an international celebrity, really”…a starter product for yours truly…a revolutionary, and now, a big-screen sensation.

Get ready for
Vidal Sassoon The Movie.

A couple of weeks ago I was watching one of my favorite shows, CBS News Sunday Morning, when I caught a
segment on Sassoon on the occasion of the release of a new documentary on the life and career of the iconic hairdresser. I didn’t even know the fellow was still alive!

The new movie, which I was supposed to screen for reviewing over the weekend, but didn’t thanks to debauched runnings off schedule – my apologies – is out in very limited release in a few Miami theaters, but it looks, from what I did see, like it’s an unmissable event for anyone who has appreciated his hair styles.

Check it and let everyone know if it makes the cut. I think it will.


Photo: Indiewire.com.

No comments: