Friday, September 06, 2013

Strictly Hot Ben Cohen

In entertainment, there’s pandering – cough, couch, Lady Schmaga, cough! – and there’s mesmerizing marketing.

I feel like, you know what...Ben Cohen falls in the latter category.

The former rugby star-turned-award-winning gay ally – swoon – is doing Strictly Come Dancing this season, right (that’s the British Dancing with the Stars). And so, since he fully expects he will stripping on the show, which kicks off tomorrow, Cohen posted a pic shirtless pic of himself on his Facebook earlier today with the following caption:

“Quick warm up before the shoot! #HowvainamI. (I am presuming he is shaping up for the show. Not that it matters – I woulda posted it regardless.)

As I said in my thanking comment, #vainenough!

I mean...if you’ve got it, work with it, right?

Best of luck, Ben! And thanks.

Photo: Facebook.com/Ben-Cohen.

No comments: