Wednesday, June 05, 2013

Hail to the Chief o’ Police

Jennifer Aniston’s main man, Justin Theroux, is a wanted man – and not just by Jen and me some of the girls and boys of the world.

The brass at a certain premium cabler is looking to get in on that, too.

The actor has been tapped to headline HBO’s adaptation of Tom Perotta’s The Leftovers, the post-Rapture story of the people who did not quite make the cut. Damon Lindelof (TV’s Lost) is overseeing the pilot.

Theroux’s role? That of a chief of police and father of two trying to maintain whatever can pass for post-apocalypse calm in his town.

I think you know by now I think the guy is an imposing figure. So you can bet a pretty penny that I would follow him wherever he tells me to. Which, should this show get a go, I guess that is cable.

Know what? Dude’s worth the extra money.

Photo: JustinTheroux.tumblr.com.

No comments: