Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Sound of the Rebel Heart

Madonna once said, “I’m tough, I’m ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay.

Word.

Hear, hear.

For real, Hear, hear.

The Queen of Pop, you see, is now leading a Revolution of Love for her latest re-invention – and, as usual, she definitely is living that #unapologeticbitch shtick in song.

Why am I sayin’ this?

Because talk is getting louder and louder that M is about to drop her newest album – the tentatively titled Rebel Heart, in honor of one her latest go-to rallying cries – on the her world.

And that she may go the iTunes route like Beyoncé.

And that Katy Perry, her V magazine co-cover girl, will be featured on her new single, Unapologetic Bitch,” a musical sample of which you can find here. Get!

You back yet?

Groovy s---, huh?

Photo: Instagram.com/madonna.

No comments: