Thursday, November 07, 2013

Let’s Bang(erz)!

If I've learned anything this year that’s that people are gon’ talk ’cause they can talk.

And, boy, has a lot been said about one Ms. Miley Cyrus.

I know some of my Miamis really came down hard on the girl and her twerking, and her wild tongue, and her total lack of a need for clothing sometimes (while oh-so-quietly acknowledging that she can sing and that she kinda does make for a fun time).

Those same people, as well as their counterparts across the rest of the country, are probably saying they wouldn’t be caught dead at a Miley Cyrus show – as they secretly search for discreet ways to get their grubby hands on a pair of tickets for the upcoming Bangerz Tour,” which is kicking off in Vancouver on Valentines Day.

Don’t worry, my dear 305: La Cyrus will be hitting the AAA on March 22. Just like a wrecking ball, I should imagine.

Photo: Idolator.com.

No comments: