Sunday, November 10, 2013

(Hot) Breakdown Man

I think it is fairly well-known that Aaron Eckhart is at the top of my lists, right?

So when I see that the dude’s gonna play an uneven kinda fellow, I just think bring it.

No hesitation.

I like my Eckhart no matter what. Emotionally crippledmonstrous, whatever. He’s a tall glass o’ the good stuff.

My man’s gonna play a screenwriter who’s still recovering from a nervous breakdown, under the care of his wife, all the while writing a charming new story about a man who, in a jealous fit, murders his wife, in a new psychological thriller called Fade Out.

Soon, it all gets all blurred lines when it comes to fiction and reality, and, well…you can see where this one’s gonna go.

I cannot wait until someone gives this guy his Oscar film, btw. Love me some Aaron Eckhart, but I know he can do better than this.

Photo: VanityFair.com.

No comments: