Wednesday, August 05, 2009

I Hope This Works Out Well

At this point, Lindsay Lohan has disappointed me so I’m not sure why I even bother anymore, but here I go.

L2 has been cast in Robert Rodriguez’s Machete, featuring Danny Trejo in the title character of a Mexican Charles Bronson-type gun for hire.

Movie fans may remember the character, for he first appeared on the big screen in a fake trailer for 2007’s Grindhouse.

Starring alongside Trejo will be Robert De Niro, Jessica Alba, Steven Seagal, Michelle Rodriguez, Cheech Marin, Don Johnson, and La Lohan.

Now, I wouldn’t trust Linds with a toy hammer these days, let alone an actual machete, but if Robert Rodriguez can trust her with a project called Machete, then I wish her the best of luck.

Machete is expected to hit screens next year.

Photo: SuperficialDiva.com.

No comments: