Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Roman Holiday

I love me some Kristen Bell, so I’m not going to dwell on the fact that her movie When in Rome was supposed to come out this month but has been pushed back to January.

I said I’m not…so don’t you, either, OK. Moving on….

In the movie, Bell plays Beth a disillusioned-with-romance ambitious New Yorker who travels to Rome, where she plucks magic coins from a special fountain.

Since she’s disillusioned with romance, the coins, of course, attract an assortment of odd suitors, including a sausage merchant (Danny DeVito), a street magician (Napoleon Dynamite’s Jon Heder), and an artist (Will Arnett). Dax Shepard and his insane abs are in the movie, too, btw.

But, when Nick, a persistent reporter (Josh Duhamel), throws his hat in the ring, the woman begins to wonder if his love is the real thing.

Aw, cute….

I can’t wait to see Bell as a big-screen leading lady in the rom-com.

Photo: Walt Disney Pictures.

No comments: