Friday, March 07, 2014

Vivienne Marcheline Jolie-Pitt the Actress

Angelina Jolie is no Dina Lohan Will Smith stage mom.

So don’t y’all get it twisted.

La Jolie made sure we got that when she spoke to Entertainment Weekly for the magazine’s cover story on her upcoming Maleficent, you see. The question came up when the topic of conversation turned to the casting of her daughter Vivienne Marcheline, who is now 5, in the blockbuster, as a super-young Princess Aurora.

“We think it’s fun for our kids to have cameos and join us on set, but not to be actors. That’s not our goal,” the actress told the magazine, referring to her parenting style with partner Brad Pitt. His World War Z, for instance, featured a blink-and-you-miss-it – I did! – cameo by one of the older Jolie-Pitt boys, for instance. Either Maddox or Pax. I simply cannot recall at the moment. Although I wanna say it was Pax.

“[What happened on Maleficent is] the other 3- and 4-year-old [performers] wouldn’t come near meIt had to be a child that liked me and wasn’t afraid of my horns and my eyes and my claws.

So it had to be Viv.

Well that sounds sensible enough. So worry not, girl.

As a reminder, Maleficent will arrive in theaters on May 30.

Photo: EW.com.

No comments: