Friday, March 21, 2014

Kimye Vogue

Eat your heart out, Paris Hilton.

Kim Kardashian’s ultimate wet dream has come true, quite possibly thanks to her baby daddy, Kanye West.

K2 is finally on the cover of Vogue. With Mr. West, though.

Discuss.

And click here for some outtakes from the shoot, featuring their baby girl, North.

I wonder how much kissing of Anna Wintour’s behind went into this. None, if you believe the editrix: This was “entirely our idea,” she wrote in her Editor’s Letter.

Alright, I’ll bite, for, after all, it was a bit cynical to suggest otherwise. Why shouldn’t Kim Kardashian have been considered for a Vogue cover? She, like many of the ladies who have appeared in the magazine, have great stylists who put them in fantastic fashions.

I guess the rub is she seemingly hasn’t produced anything artistically worthwhile, nothing of substance, but her contribution to modern-day entertainment is undeniable.

Which says more about modern-day audiences than her, at the end of day?

No?

I mean, the world did not end because these two landed on the cover of yet another magazine, right? It’s like, don’t we have bigger fish to fry?

Photo: Facebook.com/marcmalkin.

Update: Oh snap.

Wanna know who is not a fan of the cover? Sarah Michelle Gellar.

Upon seeing it, SMG simply, tweeted, “I guess I’m canceling my subscription. Who is with me???

No comments: