Thursday, March 27, 2014

On Skid Row...and Off the Wagon?

I thought Zac Efron was doing well.

You know, I mean, I really don’t know how else to put it – not that I am judging – but I gotta ask the question, as I am sure a lot people are: What was the actor doing on L.A.’s Skid Row last Sunday night? It came to light today that he and his bodyguard were attacked there by three men after they supposedly ran outta gas and were waiting for a tow.

OK. I’ll bite.

Per TMZ, though, Efron – who sought rehab last year (for booze and coke) and was sober six months last December – was “obviously intoxicated.” 

I really hope Efron hasn’t relapsed. He’s got so much going on, you know. Not that people with less going on would be more understandable, but it’s like, you know, you know.

It’s Hollywood. We I feel more strongly about those folks, for whatever reason.

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

No comments: