Tuesday, December 17, 2013

You Break My Heart, Mrs. Coach

I could cry.

Seriously, you guys. I could.

It was reported last week that both director Peter Berg and Taylor Kitsch, a creative and a star of TV’s beloved cult gem Friday Night Lights, both were more than apprehensive about giving fans a new movie based on the show.

Now comes word that another super-key member of Dillon’s football family isn’t keen on a movie, either.

I’m talking about Emmy nominee Connie Britton, whom I love now on TV’s Nashville.

The actress has said that, after much indecision, she is quite OK with letting the story sit where it sits.

“I think that decision needed to be made, and there’s been so much going back and forth about it now for so long,” Britton told Vanity Fair“And I feel like the only way that was ever going to work is if it just fell into place beautifully, and if everybody was on board, because we couldn’t do anything to risk what Friday Night Lights has already been.

Sounds sensible enough, girl.

But ya still cut me. Ya cut me deep, girl.

Photo: ChicagoTribune.com.

No comments: