Monday, August 13, 2012

Now, That Was Epic, Girls!

OMGwyneth, kids – I can barely deal with it: The Spice Girls were som’in’ else during the closing ceremony of the London Olympics, were they not?

The quintet put all their rumored differences aside to steal the show when they came out to perform their first massive hit, “Wannabe,” and “Spice Up Your Life.

(Victoria Beckham reportedly played hard to get with the other Girls...and, although she seemed to be enjoying herself and even attempted a smile, she mostly looked super-Posh about the whole thing. But she showed, and that’s ’cause friendship never ends.)

I...felt like it was 1997 all over, and I had the biggest smile on my face. I just love the Spice Girls – missing their reunion tour a few years is something I still totally regret (then again they shoulda come to Miami) – and I adored how cheeky they looked.

Click here to watch their performance (over and over and over again).

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

No comments: