Tuesday, July 19, 2011

No Ball for the It Lady of Hollywood
It was only a matter of time before Betty White got herself invited to a Marine Corps. ball, just like Mila Kunis and Justin Timberlake.


And why wouldn’t she – the Golden Girl is the s---.

White was, indeed, invited to be Sgt. Ray Lewis’ date, via YouTube...but, alas, she has declined the sergeants kind offer, saying she is “deeply flattered, [for] as everyone knows, I love a man in uniform...but, unfortunately, I cannot accept, as I will be taping an episode of Hot in Cleveland.

Had that excuse been used by anyone else I think the country would be calling them out, but White, with her old-Tinseltown charm, can get away with it (although I still think she could ask for the day off, no?).

Photo: NYPost.com.

Update: In an awesome turn of events, Terminator star Linda Hamilton has asked Lewis to ask her to be his date for the ball.

No comments: