Thursday, July 11, 2013

Looks Like We Have Us a Nick Dunne

The hotly anticipated adaptation of Gillian Flynn’s Gone Girl – which I’m reading right now and totally recommend – may have found its leading man.

Ben Affleck is being courted to play Nick Dunne for David Fincher, who is directing the mystery-shrouded story of Amy, a New York woman who goes missing from the home she is sharing with her husband (that’d be Nick) back in his Missouri hometown, on the day of her fifth anniversary.

Reese Witherspoon was said at one point to be circling the part of Amy, but it looks like now she will only be producing the project.

Mmm...Affleck, huh. I am not sure how I feel about this quite just yet as I haven’t finished reading the book, but I was leaning toward not him someone younger.

Let’s see who the powers that be pick for Amy now.

Photo: HoneyGerman.com..

No comments: