Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Really, Linds? Not Even the Face Work?

Lindsay Lohan has no regrets.

Let’s just pause and let that one sink in for a sec.

And we’re back.

The Liz & Dick actress has told Us Weekly that she’s only gotten stronger and better from all of her experiences, and that, because of everything she has been through, she really wouldn’t change anything that’s happened in her life so far.

Bull.

See, that’s where she and I differ.

I would reconsider the game plan put forth by my plastic surgeons or dermatologists had they been able to show me what they had in store for my face. Like, no thanks, y’all keep your Real Housewife combo pack (I mean, look at the pic at right – it speaks for itself, huh).

I definitely would not let myself be photographed all passed out in the front of an SUV.

And I would’ve stay close to Tina Fey and Lorne Michaels, not just said we were close.

Oh, Linds....

Photo: UsMagazine.com.

No comments: