Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Getting It On

Bet he didn’t have to push for it: Lenny Kravitz is gonna play Marvin Gaye, y’all.

And, y’ know what – I see it.

I mean, I met the guy a few weeks ago, at the opening of the SLS Hotel South Beach, and believe you me when I tell ya that he exudes the sexy like nobody’s business.

Even all bundled up on a rare too-too-cool Miami night, the guy brought it. (Check out this especially picked pic from the event at right and tell me I am talking outta my ass.)

Which is why he’s been cast as the celebrated singer-songwriter in an untitled biopic about Gaye’s final years, when he moved to Europe to slay his addiction demons – a period that yielded one of his signature hits, “Sexual Healing. 

Hey, that could the project’s title!

Photo: NYPost.com.

No comments: