Thursday, July 12, 2012

He’s Gonna Go Rock That Way Now

Steven Tyler is done with TV’s American Idol.

Unlike Jennifer Lopez, though (whos still on the fence about leaving the show), the rocker is definitely vacating his judgeship and leaving “my mistress before she boils my rabbit.

And whats he gonna do now? Go back to Aerosmisth full time, of course.

“I strayed from my first love, and I’m back,” he said. “Idol was over-the-top fun, and I loved every minute of it. Now it’s time to bring rock back.

So Aerosmith has a new album coming up? I guess so – and maybe Fox wants to reallocate his salary and give it to the La Lopez so she stays put? Oooh, the fun the rumor mill’s gonna have....

Photo: Boston.com.


Update: Oh, snap.

Jennifer Lopez is also leaving American Idol, y’all.

People are saying that both she and Steven Tyler were let go, though...that Fox really didn’t feel like backing up the money truck for La Lopez, and that they altogether passed on picking up the rocker’s option for another season.

No comments: