Monday, April 02, 2012

More Adele Coming Up

She is said to be unstoppable, and now Adele is proving that right, alright.

The musical success story of 2011 is gearing up for another banner year in 2012 now that she’s revealed to NRJ, the French radio station, that she plans on releasing a new single within the next eight months.

Ah, but lest you get super-excited, here’s the bitter that comes with this sweet piece of news: Adele also said that she hasn’t got any plans to put out a full follow-up to her Grammy-winning 21 for, at least, another couple of years.

“I have to take time and live a little bit,” she said. “If I didn’t write my own songs, I’d be out next week with a new album.

If I didn’t know any better, I would call that a dig, but Adele is much too classy for that, so I’ll just say take all the time you need, dear, and bring on your brilliance when you’re good and ready. I’ll be waiting.

Photo: PopOnThePop.com.

No comments: