Thursday, April 12, 2012

I Wish Denise Knew How to Quit Charlie

Denise Richards makes me mad sometimes.

(Like I have a dog in her fights....)

Girlfriend went through hell divorcing Charlie Sheen, and while I respect that she managed to stay friends with the guy – for the sake of the kids they had together – she really should avoid, I dunno, working with the so-called winning man.

Oh well...to each his own.

I just hope she remembers she is making her own bed....

I say that because the actress has agreed to guest on the new FX comedy Anger Management that Sheen is headlining this summer. She will play the business partner of the ex of the character Mr. Tiger Blood is portraying.

Hope this one works out alright for ya, girl, but if it does not, do not go on the Today show to cry over spilled coke. I mean, milk.

Photo: ecorazzi.com.

No comments: