Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sticking to What She Knows

Drew Barrymore is getting ready to step behind the camera once more – and she has lined up the perfect project as her follow-up to Whip It (she will say so, too).

The actress is set to helm How to Be Single, an adaptation of the 2008 Liz Tucillo novel about a group of New Yorkers and their dating (mis)adventures over the course of a decade.

“Love is never gonna be a tired subject,” Barrymore said. “Being single, this one definitely speaks to me, and I’ve explored it a lot in the last year and a half.

“I’m at that age where I’m sort of straddling a great line right now and I can see both sides very well.”

Although she hasn’t decided whether she will appear in the movie herself, she has decided on a timeframe for the movie: It will shoot on location this summer for a possible Valentine’s Day 2012 release.

Photo: SickFacebook.com.

No comments: