Friday, February 25, 2011

The Good Teacher

As promised, Gwyneth Paltrow is headed back to TV’s Glee this season, and you can expect to see a sex-ier version of her substitute teacher Holly Holliday when the show returns from a one-week break on March 8 (she’ll be tackling sex ed this time around).

And to build on the flirtation between Holly and Matthew Morrison’s Mr. Schue we picked up on last November, G.P. and the actor will be cutting a mean rug thisclose to each other.

“We lock up in that frame and then it cuts right to us doing a tango to Prince’s ‘Kiss,’ Morrison said. “[We shot] on the auditorium stage with candelabras all around us. I had never done the tango before. We’re kicking in between each other’s legs. She was so scared the whole time, like, ‘I’m gonna kick his balls. I’m so sorry, Matt.’ I was like, ‘Get in there!’”

I would!

Photo: EW.com.

No comments: