Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Simply Resistible

So Britney Spears
has revealed, via Twitter, that her upcoming seventh album – y’ know, the one featuring her IMHO-kinda-eh smash single “Hold It Against Me” – is titled Femme Fatale.

“I’ve poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years,” she said. “This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!”

Well, that’s nice, but that title….

The pop tart may have started out a hypersexualized being, but I don’t think she’s ever been thought of, really, as sexy.

I mean, look at the CD’s cover art. It just ain’t there, sweetheart. And it just doesn’t hint at any substance, just overstylization.

Photo: EW.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Britney's back, bitch! She's looking better than ever!