Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Get Ready, Officially, for Another Scream

Scream 4 is happening.

That piercing sound you hear? That’s the teenager in me, waking up thanks to the jolt of scary-movie nostalgia.

Dimension Films
has confirmed – OMYay! – that the fourth chapter of the series will start production this spring, with – double-OMYay! – Wes Craven directing from a script by Kevin Williamson.

Original cast members Neve Campbell, and David Arquette and Courteney Cox all have signed on to reprise their roles, and will be joined by a group of young’uns who have yet to be announced.

“Working with Courteney, David, and Neve was a blast 10 years ago,” Craven said, “and I’m sure it will be again. Kevin is right on his game with the new script – the characters and story crackle with energy and originality – to say nothing of some of the most hair-raising scares I’ve seen in a script since…well, since the original Scream series. Let me at it.”

Scream 4 will be released on April 15, 2011.


Photo: ThinkHero.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't tell how much I can't wait!