Thursday, March 18, 2010

A Fallen Man

Say it isn’t so, Jesse James: You don’t only look like a bad boy...you may be a bad boy, too?

James has manned up and addressed the rumors of infidelity that have plagued his marriage to golden girl Sandra Bullock all week by issuing an apology to the Oscar winner and his three children, taking full responsibility for their heartbreak.


“The vast majority of the allegations reported are untrue and unfounded,” he said in a statement today. “Beyond that, I will not dignify these private matters with any further public comment.

“There is only one person to blame for this whole situation, and that is me. It’s because of my poor judgment that I deserve everything bad that is coming my way.”

Dude, you betcha. If you’ve hurt our “Sandy,” then you have lost all your points.

Photo: DailyMail.co.uk.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pig.