Thursday, August 14, 2008

Crazy for It

And this is what I call an exclusive: After four years, the long-awaited DVD of Madonna’s “Re-Invention Tour” is finally ready to arrive in stores, probably for the holidays, early 2009 at the latest.

The holdup was a rights disagreement, I believe.

The tour, chronicled in the documentary I’m Going to Tell You a Secret, was the Queen of Pop’s most crowd-pleasing in years. It featured such hits as “Vogue,” “Express Yourself,” “Burning Up,” and “Into the Groove,” as well as several songs from her underrated American Life album.

I saw her, for the first time, on three occasions that year, twice in Fort Lauderdale and once in Miami.

I loved it – and I will do anything to see her “Sticky & Sweet Tour” show in Miami later this year.

Anything.

In case you were wondering.

Photo: Confidential Source.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

THAT'S HOT!

Anonymous said...

This is one of her best tours, especially "Into the Groove" and "Papa Don't Preach."

She was awesome, doing the yoga poses and stuff. Very cute during the "Hanky Panky" section, and the visuals were spectacular.