Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Eat Some Liver, Madonna

According to The Sun, Madonna is anemic.

It seems the stress of the past month – rumors of a divorce from Guy Ritchie and of an affair with Alex Rodriguez have been rampant, plus rehearsals for her “Sticky & Sweet Tour” have been grueling – has taken a toll on the reigning Queen of Pop.

M is said to have fired two dancers and alienated her tour manager, and doctors, the paper says, have discovered she’s anemic and has injured her knee.


Oh, Madonna, get well soon if it’s true. I know you don’t eat red meat, but liver is rich in iron, which you might need.

And now, for a non sequitur of M proportions: My new favorite song off Hard Candy is…“She’s Not Me.” because “I should have seen the sign way back then.”

I love it. I’ve been singing it to myself since Sunday afternoon.

Photo: PhotoBucket.com.

No comments: