Monday, February 09, 2015

Bitches, She’s Madonna...But....

So Beck won the Album of the Year Grammy last night, for his 12th album, 2014’s Morning Phase.

A win that served to inform a lot of people that, yeah, Beck released an album last year.

The Grammy Awards, as usual, were an overstuffed affair that featured lots of performances, including one by my main girl, my Queen, Madonna, that was just a little too clumsy/stiff for my liking. M, ever the Rebel Heart, turned up at the show, in a ridikolous matador outfit by Givenchy that allowed her to get her cheeky on as she walked away from people, but that choreography for “Living for Love on stage....

Oy.

I mean, check it out:



She must saving her bestest for her upcoming tour, right? Right?

No matter, I still love Madonna. A little more today now that three more songs from her upcoming Rebel Heart album have hit the iTunes, including my new insta-fave, Joan of Arc.

Heart. It!

No comments: