Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Kathryn Merteuil Is Back!

Yes!

Yes, yes.

Even though I so want the TV reboot of Cruel Intentions to move from NBC to, say, Showtime, I can already tell ya I will sooo be watching.

Why?

My, because Sarah Michelle Gellar is going to be on the show!

I know, right! Kathryn Merteuil is back, bitches.

SMG confirmed the news herself on Instagram tonight – news that, of course, I immediately hearted. She did so by throwing it all the way back to the eve of the start of production on the 1999 cult fave...and bringing it back to today, to the eve of production on the new show. That’s the actress with her OG producer and director, Neal Moritz and Roger Kumble, btw, so you know the project is in good hands.

If only they could cuss on NBC...!

Gellar joins newcomers Taylor James Smith and Samantha Logan on the – shudder – reboot.

Photo: Instagram.com/sarahmgellar.

No comments: