Thursday, February 05, 2015

M-atadora!

Leave it to Madonna to light a fire under my ass and make me find an Internet connection but fast (I’d been blissfully-ish offline this week since the cable ain’t plugged in at my new place yet).

Oh yeah – when the Queen of Pop demands my attention, she gets it.

Which is why M, being the expert self-promoter that she is, decided to drop the video for Living for Love, the leading single off her upcoming Rebel Heart album, three days before she’s set to take to the Grammy stage once again.

And because, bitches, shes Madonna, she made it a splashy release by teaming up with Snapchat to disseminate the J.A.C.K.-directed, matador-themed video across the Internet exclusively via the messaging app, thus becoming the first artist to do such a thing.

Whos irrelevant now, haters?

The Living for Love” clip should be more readily available tomorrow. I saw it on M’s Facebook, so, you know...get!

How do you like our girl channeling Elsa Mars, huh? It’s only fitting, since Jessica Lange’s character on American Horror Story: Coven gave major M vibes.

Photo: MadonnaTribe.com.

Update: Wanna see the video?

I know you do – so here it is.



Ole!

No comments: