Tuesday, May 17, 2011

She Said, She Said

There are two schools of thought when it comes to a Sex and the City threequel, and as it sorta happened with the first movie (GTS, kids...as in Google that s---), it seems, just a little, that the two players with different opinions on whether the project should happen are...Sarah Jessica Parker and Kim Cattrall.

Not that I am suggesting there’s any bad blood between the two.

SJP, for one, thinks, as she has said before, that “there is, perhaps, one more small, important story to tell. Whether or not we choose to do that and when we choose to do that remains, obviously, the unknown, but its nice to ponder.

Fair enough.

Cattrall, for her part, doesn’t see herself channeling Samantha Jones again any time soon, if at all.

“I really don’t think so,” she said while talking up her little-seen indie Meet Monica Velour. “I don’t know. I think that everybody who could make this happen in the sense of the script and directing has gone on to other things, and I really wish them all the best. I had a fantastic time. To play [Samantha] and be a part of this series that is so beloved is such a gift and I so appreciate it.

Fair enough, too.

Although I will say a third serving of Sex would take the edge off the second one....

Photo: Fashion.GearLive.com.

No comments: