Thursday, October 09, 2008

He Was Gorgeous Before the Surgery

In an unprecedented move, Quantum of Solace star Daniel Craig has revealed that – gasp! – he’s had cosmetic surgery.

“It [was] a stupid inconvenience because we had to stop filming,” he said. “But they gave me an excellent plastic surgeon.”

The 40-year-old actor, who was recently spotted wearing an arm sling, had to have eight stitches in his face after being accidentally kicked by an unnamed co-star on the set of the latest James Bond movie opening next month.

Craig also discussed his approach to playing 007.

“I wanted some fallibility. It’s no good if Bond is a cocktail-swigging sexist pig with no interior struggle. Bond is often pissed off or upset, and I wanted to bring that out,” he said. “I won’t play [him] forever. But I’d like to think I’ve added something to the lineage of how the man has changed.”

Uh, don’t worry, dear. You have, and then some.

Photo: BestOf.Provocateuse.com.

No comments: