Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Grace Under Funny Fire

Anna Hathaway, who’s riding a wave of buzz on the strength of her turn in Rachel Getting Married, was on Late Show with David Letterman last night.

As it’s Letterman’s wont, he asked Hathaway about her “pretty unusual” summer. (Her ex was arrested in June on charges of wire fraud and money laundering.)

“I don’t want to go into the specifics,” she said, taking the late-night talk show’s question in stride, “but I will say that you do have to give me credit because as far as relationships crashing and burning goes, c’mon, I did pretty great. I mean, scorched that earth.”

For more on Hathaway’s class-act appearance on Letterman, who kept it all pretty classy himself, I remind you that Rachel Getting Married will open in limited release on Oct. 3, and give you:

No comments: