Tuesday, October 08, 2013

The Good Time Keeps On Goin’ for Paris

That coo-from-hell noise you’re hearing is the sound of Paris Hilton’s big musical comeback.

Welcome to seven years ago, bitches.

I can barely believe I kept a straight face writing those two lines, btw.

But I digress.

La Hiltons latest effort is called Good Time.” It is an unabashed ode to vocal fry” that features Lil Wayne and such commands and I’m-a-star-so-YOLO-style statements as “lets party” a “I don’t really give a f---.

Not to mention Mr. Wayne admitting he’s f---ed up” (for being on this track?), and that – what?! – all Paris (?) likes to do it what and what?!, and that Paris (again, ?) “f---ed me like she love me,” before closing out his section with a derivative, It’s Paris Hilton, bitch.

Lyrically, this is what you would expect from the world’s most famous hotel heiress: a poor mess. There’s a hint of a fun beat there, but this ain’t Stars Are Blind.” (Ha!)

How long until the video drops again? Maybe by then this gem will have grown on us a little more....

Photo: IBTimes.co.uk.

Update: To answer my own question, we do not have to wait long for a video, for here. It. Is.

C’mon, Paris – go on Letterman and perform this thing!

No comments: